I must have written about wanting to be a father. It's a recurring thought that has intensified over the last one or two years. I think age is slowly catching up, my decade-long wild student life is coming to an end, and that paternal instinct gradually forming within me. I like to think I'll make a good father; I have my own dad as a fine example, though I think I wouldn't be as quiet as him. Just as strict and gentle. Just nice. I have had a wonderful childhood and family as a guide, I love kids, and even angsty teenagers can tahan me, so I think I'll do alright huh. Plus I'll make sure my kid shall never be in want of bedtime stories, storybooks, and that occasional teddy bear. And the usual things, you know, fetching my kiddo from school, chat with my kiddo over the phone whilst being stuck at work, weekends to the beach or the zoo, watch my kiddo grow up, hear my kiddo call me 'dad'. Or if kiddo wishes, kiddo can just call me J. Anyway, when that time comes, I'll be the best dad that has ever lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment