Birthplace of Winterson. It drizzled throughout my two days there, all wet and all grey. As I turned around to take in the main street that was remaining behind, I thought it looked just like the picture on J.M. Coetzee's novel, Youth, except that the picture was of Nelson's Column in London, and here I was, in Manchester. Must be the English air.
__Good news from the conference; the paper will be revised into two separate book publications, one of which I would be editor.
Good news from the thesis; it is shaping up very well, like never before, and I can now imagine a thesis at the end. That is not to say this is going to be easy, or that I will overcome my chronic whiling away of my time doing everything but the thesis.
Good news from me; well, I'm still on my supposed holiday. :)

Merry Christmas to one and all ~
1 comment:
Merry Christmas =)
Post a Comment